Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of the site, software and products is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document and other rules and policies of the site that Gusto Ko Toh may publish from time to time. This document and such other rules and policies are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not use the services or the site if you do not accept all of the Terms.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Gusto Ko Toh may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
3. Gusto Ko Toh will not be held liable for unsatisfactory performance of services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, product reaches the client in a dead on arrival state, and lack of product supply.
4. Customers agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by Gusto Ko Toh in connection with orders.
5. Customer agrees that Gusto Ko Toh shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business
disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any use or storage of any products purchased from Gusto-Ko-Toh.
6. All materials, including, but not limited to, images, texts, logos, designs, audio visual materials and slogans are owned and licensed by Gusto Ko Toh. The of these materials for personal purposes is strictly prohibited and is a breach of its copyright.
7. Customers should accept and agree that Gusto Ko Toh reserves the right to approve or reject an order.
8. Gusto Ko Toh shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained.
9. Customers are responsible for checking the product descriptions before any purchase. Placing an order means that customers are bounded by the terms governing sales including product’s warranty and return.
10. Under no circumstances shall Gusto Ko Toh be held liable for any delay or failure of the delivery due to acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control.
11. Customers must understand that the product information are provided by our supplier. Gusto Ko Toh should not be held liable for the information of any products presented in the website.